Our annual Employment Law & HR Update on the Isle of Wight
Thursday 5th March at 7:30am
About this Event
Our annual event for business owners, managers and HR professionals on the Isle of Wight.
This is our 4th annual breakfast seminar event where we provide an essential overview of employment law developments as well as covering topics on how to be a great employer and make your HR life much easier.
Our aim is to give you easy to understand information about changes to employment law, rules and best practice, as well as giving you actionable tips that will improve your business.
What we won’t do at our event:
- Scare you with horror stories
- Give you the hard sell (at the event or afterwards) – there will be no sales people
- Mislead you into thinking that the only way you can get by is to employ our services
What we will do is:
- Tell you what changes in the law have taken place in the last year
- What you can expect to change in the next year
- How brexit will impact employment rights and HR
- Give you information to help you be the best employer in your industry
- Give you good coffee
- Make sure there are plenty of pastries
- Have one of our 3 expert Solicitors available to talk to you and answer your questions
This is a free event, all it costs is your time, and we can guarantee that it will be time well spent.
It is an excellent way to get yourself updated as well as meet other local businesses. In previous years we have had between 40-60 attendees so plenty of networking opportunities.
If you have any questions or requests for topics you would like us to cover please contact us on: 01983 897003 or [email protected]
To book tickets please go to Eventbrite here: BOOK A SPACE