Date for your Diary
We would like to invite you to our Free Employment Law and HR Update for Employers event on Thursday 28th March 2019 at The Quay Arts Centre, Newport, Isle of Wight.
A round up of 2018 and what’s new for 2019.
An essential event for business owners, managers and HR professionals on the Isle of Wight.
This is our 3rd annual breakfast seminar event where we provide an essential overview of employment law developments as well as covering topics on how to be a great employer and make your HR life much easier.
This year we will be covering a number of topics including:
- The recently published employment law changes;
- How Brexit may/will impact on employment rights & HR;
- An update on the ‘Gig Economy’ cases such as Uber, Pimlico plumbers etc;
- Strategies to reduce and manage sickness absence;
- Ways you can protect your business when employees depart your business;
- How to make your business the employer of choice in your industry.
This is a free event and an excellent way to get yourself updated as well as meet other local businesses. In previous years we have had between 40-60 attendees so plenty of networking opportunities.
If you have any questions or requests for topics you would like us to cover please contact us on: 01983 897003 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30am-8am – Networking, Refreshments and Pastries
8am-9:30am – Presentation
Thursday 28nd March 2019
You can confirm your attendance and secure your place by following the link HERE.
Or you can RSVP to: Abigail@realemploymentlawadvice.co.uk
For more information contact us on 01983 897003
Don’t forget getting advice from a Solicitor does not have to be complicated or costly!
Contact us on: 01983 897003, 0238 982006 or 01722 653001